Celtics Looking to Land Davis

The Boston Celtics are a potential team for power forward Anthony Davis of the New Orleans Pelicans come the time of May- June. Trade talks have been in the air whether all-star point guard Kyrie Irving will stay with the team next year or embark to a different dynasty to seek a championship. Other teams interested in Anthony Davis include the Los Angeles Lakers, Milwaukee Bucks, and New York Knicks, however a lot can change in the matter of 4 months such as other trades, injuries, etc.

The Celtics would have to give up a lot of salary to land this 5x all star formerly known as “The Brow”. Jayson Tatum who is a standout player for the Celtics has been in the talks of trade for Davis. Personally I obviously think Davis would benefit the team a lot but if he decides to go somewhere else I don’t think it will be that big of a deal if they can keep Kyrie for a few more years and get a few rookies along with the solid starting 5 lineup.

Growing up as a kid basketball was always around my life. I played up until my freshman year of high school but I stopped playing because of my lack of interest. There’s always that one player that standouts from the rest and makes the game so much easier when your on the court with him and I think that key player for the Celtics in Anthony Davis.